Wondering if I would be a good candidate for Hi-Def VASER Liposuction/Liposculpture? (photos)

I am considering having my outer thighs, back roll, love handles/hips, and lower abdominal (see pics) via Vaser vs "traditional" Lipo method.

VASER HI DEF LIPO-- Am I a candidate?

I would recommend changing your diet and starting a routine exercise program that will get your body to an ideal state to have body contouring liposuction with fat transfer. You are a potential candidate for a tummy tuck with the laxity in your skin. Please speak to a cosmetic surgeon and consult with a plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic and sculpturing procedures. Best, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL/Revision Liposuction

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to elective surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic  surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Liposuction results are best when used for contouring and shaping. I would suggest further weight loss by changing diet and exercise and then considering a hi definition procedure with or without skin removal if you need.  You can get significant contouring with HI DEF but this has to be done by a doctor very well trained in this type of procedure.  4D contouring is done by very few in people in the country, please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer