I'm 37 years old and around 2 years ago I loss my hair special in front of my head. I'm using Minoxidil and Finastride. (photos)

How long I have to use these? Can I use Priorin instead of Finastride?

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options, this area needs to be evaluated to see if you are a candidate for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Losing hair

The only medication that stops hair loss is finasteride. All other medications don't really have significant benefit for genetic hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Finasteride and Minoxidil

Without seeing your scalp up close, reviewing all your story and reviewing your blood tests, I can't determine your diagnosis.If you have genetic hair loss, minoxidil can help. Finasteride is not FDA approved for women - so if you're using it's an off label use and you need to be carefully follow by a specialists. Women must never get pregnant on finasteride.
Treatments for genetic hair loss are life long - you'll need to use ongoing to keep your hair. No, Priorin is not a substitute for finasteride. Priorin is a hair loss vitamin but completely different from finasteride.