What can I do for pain in my ankle bone after having terrible infection from sclerotherapy?

I had sclerotherapy 17 months ago. I had terrible cellulitis mostly in my left leg and ankle. I was on antibiotics 3 times for a month. Also went to a wound care dr. I still have constant pain in my left ankle bone where I had the infection. I also have a very large scar above my ankle that is suppose to go away but doesn't? Any suggestions?

Pain In Ankle Bone - Rule Out Osteomyelitis

Thank you for your question.  You may want to see your physician to rule out osteomyelitis - which is a bone infection. 

New York Vascular Surgeon