Hair Reduction for Person with Light Skin and Dark Hair

Hi, I have a light skin and dark hair. Which is better for hair reduction? LightSheer or Soprano? Thanks

Laser hair removal for light skin and dark hair

Light skin and dark hair is the perfect combination for laser hair removal.  Both lasers mentioned will be effective.  I use the LightSheer DUET since it can treat a large area with each pulse for a faster treatment time, and there is a vacuum for more comfortable, effective  hair removal.

Toronto Dermatologist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Toronto Dermatologist

Laser hair removal systems - lightsheer versus soprano

Both laser systems are excellent. The LightSheer Duet is likely faster and causes less pain. More importantly, make sure to go to a medical clinic, ideally supervised by a dermatologist for the best outcome as far as results and safety. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon