Needing reassurance? I'm concerned they'll always be so dramatically asymmetrical? (Photos)

5/20 BA 450HP under muscle. 5/31 hematoma right breast surgery. My left one has dropped (perhaps too much?) and my right is still higher and tighter than the left. They're both soft and I'm massaging. Follow-up with PS 7/8 and he pretty much said he doesn't see the assymetry and my right one "might" drop. Overall I LOVE them. However I'm concerned they'll always be so dramatically asymmetrical topless.

Breast Augmentation

During your consultation I like to find out your goals (i.e. What cup size
 you would like to be ).  
Its important to measure the width of your breast to determine which implant
you need. There are four different profiles of round silicone implants. They
are moderate, moderate classic, high and ultra high profiles. Because you have
asymmetric breast , you may need different size profile implants. ( i.e. A
thinner profile implant on the bigger breast and a thicker profile implant on
the smaller breast).

I use the bloodless breast technique which I invented. Bleeding is minimal,
typically there is no bruising after surgery, and recovery is a lot quicker
versus traditional technique .

A breast enlargement will not make your nipple areola complexes symmetrical . A
donut lift is an option to improve the symmetry of your nipple areola complexes

I hope you find this information useful. For more information please watch the
enclosed video.

Needing reassurance? I'm concerned they'll always be so dramatically asymmetrical?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery.  It appears that you have obtained a very nice result and though there is some subtle asymmetry between your breasts it is impossible to know if there is an implant related issue, delayed healing as a result of your hematoma evacuation or if you had this asymmetry before surgery.  In either case allow yourself at least six months of healing time to reach your long-term results and continue to discuss your outcomes with your surgeon as they can provide reassurance or show you the asymmetry that previously existed to account for any after surgery.  Best wishes. 

Implants with asymmetry

You have an excellent result. You are still too early to determine your final result. Final results are seen 6 months after your surgery, and more than likely your implants will fall more to a more natural place. No two breasts are identical, and there will always be some asymmetry. You likely had some asymmetry prior to your surgery, and breast implants only augment that even more. 

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your post. I think you look fantastic. Yes, I see the asymmetry you are describing, and I'm sure it's something that bugs you as you live with it each day. However, certainly in clothing, no one would ever notice it, and you've chosen a perfect size for your figure it seems. I would definitely encourage you NOT to pursue any corrective surgery until at least the 6 month mark. You may find that the implants will settle a bit more and mask any differences. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon