Wound under cast after Rhinoplasty - what should I do? (photos)

I'm day 6 Post operation. Two days ago a small bleeding appeared at the upper side of the nose. It seems that there is some kind of an open wound under the cast. In the past two days it became worse - It kept bleeding and created moist under the cast. It doesn't seem to heel. There's no fever or redness. The cast removal is only 5 days from now. What is that and what should I do??? Thanks.

Go see your actual doctor

I am again baffled that patients go to the internet to ask strangers for advice about a surgery done only a few days before.   What you describe is not typical.   Go see your surgeon.   

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon