Which Laser Treatment is right for me. Nd-Yag or Erbium? What's the different between these 2 lasers? (photos)

I'm 34, Asian and have severe hyper pigmentation due to baby pill, sun exposure and pregnancy. After my pregnancy got my pigmentation worse. So I've been thinking about the laser treatment, but I'm not sure which one is right and will the result will be satisfying and is the result is good, does it stay. I have doctors appointment but I want to have bit of information before I go there. Thank you so much.

Melasma and lasers.

No a good idea for lasers as first line. I always combine lasers with bleaching creams, in your case a low dose 1064 Nd yag coupled with creams and SPF can fade your pigmentation. Please, above all see a Board Certified Dermatologist. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist