3 days ago I had a titanium post put in my mouth tooth 15 in preparation for my dental implant. What are the risk?

I can't afford to pay to get the tooth put in. Can I skip it. Again i had all the surgery done but decided not to do the actual crown. My dental plan doesn't cover anything

Crown restoration over dental implant

provided that the site heals properly and it could be maintained without infection, 

The crown restoration over the implant could be postponed for a while. It is better if the implant is burried under the gum.  

Hopefully you could save up some money and get the crown done in the future. 

Crown restoration over dental implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}