Exercise After Vaser Lipo

I had vaserlipo 13 days ago in may outer leg, feel good. when i can go back to the gym and starting just easy execise like waking cross trainer? thanks

Exercise after liposuction is good!

The sooner you get back to exercise,  the better.  It will help you physically and emotionally!  Regarding the areas of liposuction, a compression garment will help with support,  minimizing shearing and swelling for the first several weeks.  Regarding the intensity of your workout early after surgery, "let pain be your guide".

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Exercise after liposuction is good!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo and exercise

As far as lipo is concerned, usually you can go back to the gym sooner than other procedures, but I would check with your doctor.

Vaser lipo and exercise

Exercise After Vaser Lipo

Some studies show that there is less injury to the body with Vaser than with traditional #liposuction. Recovery from Vaser Liposuction is based on the level of soreness and bruising experienced by the patient. But, it can vary among patients. As with traditional liposuction, there are no large incisions  or effect on the muscle and other underlying tissue. Therefore, #healing time may be less than anticipated by most. Therefore, Vaser patients may experience less #pain or discomfort, #swelling (#edema) and bruising post procedure due to the nature of the technique. 

A quicker #recovery for a patient may be two to three weeks without any strenuous activity. This includes the short period of suggested rest of 12-24 hours soon following the procedure. #Exercise and activity are contingient on how the patient feels. Mild activity is not likely to hinder recovery or healing or create problems with recovery.  However, it is recommended to acquire your doctor's permission to do so. Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!! 
The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

Exercise After Vaser Lipo

Vaser Lipo

We have our patients wait for 6 weeks before going to the gym and engaging in activity that could cause swelling. Walking is fine, but activities which increase the blood pressure and heart rate can induce swelling.

Vaser Lipo

Exercise After Vaser Lipo

As far as I'm concerned YES! Oh, I'm not your SURGEON! Call him please. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Exercise After Vaser Lipo