Do I need to find cause of gyno and will it come straight back after surgery?

Developed gyno out of the blue last year and seems to be progressing. Train 4-5 times a week have done for 3-4 years and had a good chest till gyno appeared. Lean and good weight and in shape. Had bloods done come back normal never taken and steroids or prohormones ever. And just seems to be getting worse and worse

Determine the Cause of Gynecomastia

There is basically one thing that I can really tell you about this condition, and the fact that determining the cause:According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. About 200,000 to 3 million cases of gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have breast enlargement and you think you are an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 
So, there is always a chance that it will come back, but the point of the procedure is to help those just like you, who have been unable to completely remove the excess tissue naturally. Just discuss all of your questions and concerns with your surgeon in consultation before scheduling a procedure, and I wish you the best.