What can be done for this scar? (photos)

I received a biopsy and this is what it left me with. A hypopigment scar that is hard to the touch. Please help

No surgery is required

I would start with Plato's Scar Serum followed by Kenalog IIT to reduce the scar tissue. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scarring

Thank you for your question in regards to scarring. From the appearance of your photo, an excision of the scar may be your best option. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Scar revision

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may be a candidate for a scar revision.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD