Juvederm tear trough area over filled. If hyaluronidase is used on this area, will it dissolve the other areas?

Hi I was just wanting to know if hydronaise is used on this area will it dissolve the other areas of my face that have filler? I have some filler near my Nasal area on the same side will it affect it? Thank you

Hyaluronidase

Anything is possible, but hyaluronidase usually does not travel to other parts of the face.  I would recommend undergoing therapy with very small doses to fine-tune the area of concern.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Maybe

so hyalase is fairly non discriminatory. It will work until it is all used up in any given area. If you want to keep your filler elsewhere then my recommendation is to dissolve away using small doses in the deep areas of the unwanted filler. Maybe even only 10-30 units each time. Of course this depends on the thickness and the area of the filler you want dissolving. 

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin