Where Can I Get my Hyaluronic Acid Filler Done w/ SSM and Dermasculpt?

Doctor Answers 1

Hyaluronic Acid Filler and Dermasculpt

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Combinations of techniques can be performed by specialists who understand all the techniques and how they interact with each other.  Check whether the physician has the devices that you are interested in.   Fillers also must be performed by experts. To get the best results for combination treatments, some must be performed sequentially on different days to prevent harmful interactions.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.