Revision Gynecomastia Surgeon in Miami?

I'm looking for a doctor to perform revision gynecomastia surgery on me after a failed UAL attempt by another surgeon. I'm willing to travel up to 76 miles o get the procedure peformed right because last thing I want is craters to develop under my nipples because of an inexperienced surgeon. Any doctors on here from South Florida who are well versed in gynecomastia PLEASE RESPOND. When I say well versed I don't mean a dream seller but a doctor with actual before and afters of patients.

Doctor Answers 6

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 116 reviews

Gynecomastia revision surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for the question.

There are many good plastic surgeons in your area.  I would suggest checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and do your due diligence to find a surgeon with significant experience with  gynecomastia  surgery.

I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Again,I would strongly suggest that you make sure you work with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

I hope this helps.

When you choose a surgeon,a picture is worth a thousand words

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

For an experienced and as you insist in a n intelligent manner "who are well versed in gynecomastia PLEASE RESPOND. When I say well versed I don't mean a dream seller but a doctor with actual before and afters of patients".The best way to find such a surgeon is to enter many surgeons web sites and and examine carefully there before and after pictures.An experienced surgeon will have hundreds gynecomastia photos. "When it is coming to choose a surgeon,a picture is worth a thousand words".

Mordcai Blau, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 89 reviews

Mastectomy for Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is not uncommon to under go UAL & SAL to treat Gynecomastia. The problem is when the breast consists of primarily fibrous glandular breast tissue. In that case a proper mastectomy needs to be performed as well.

The UAL/SAL works great for pseudo gynecomastia.

Finding a plastic surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend going to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a local plastic surgeon.

Gynecomastia Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can go to for a referral.  This is a perfect site for finding a gynecomastia surgeon.  Revision surgery is more difficult than the first procedure.  I suggest going to someone with great experience.

Miguel Delgado, MD
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 81 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.