About Gyno and Pseudogyn. Do GYNEXIN Pills Work?

i have heard about these pills called GYNEXIN. are they really efficient in treating gyno as well as pseudogyno?? please give an honest answer.

Gynexin

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

Pills

There is no proven track record for the efficacy and safety of gynexin.  The only proven "cure" for gynecomastia is surgery.  I prefer lipo with glandular excision.  The results are permanent.

Tim Neavin, MD

Not FDA approved

I would not recommend any pill or supplements that say they can address gynecomastia, since it there are none that are FDA approved. The safest and most effective method is surgery.

Pills to reduce Gynecomastia

The use of Gynexin will not improve your gynecomastia. The treatment for gynecomastia is surgical excision of the glandular and fatty components.

Genoxin is not effective

Genoxin does not work in most cases and is a waste of your time and money.It is definetly not effective and is not going to help you.

Mordcai Blau, MD