About Gyno and Pseudogyn. Do GYNEXIN Pills Work?

i have heard about these pills called GYNEXIN. are they really efficient in treating gyno as well as pseudogyno?? please give an honest answer.

Correctinging Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

The most common and reliable method to correct gynecomastia, is surgery.There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.

There is no proven track record for the efficacy and safety of gynexin.  The only proven "cure" for gynecomastia is surgery.  I prefer lipo with glandular excision.  The results are permanent.

Tim Neavin, MD

Not FDA approved

I would not recommend any pill or supplements that say they can address gynecomastia, since it there are none that are FDA approved. The safest and most effective method is surgery.

Pills to reduce Gynecomastia

The use of Gynexin will not improve your gynecomastia. The treatment for gynecomastia is surgical excision of the glandular and fatty components.

Genoxin is not effective

Genoxin does not work in most cases and is a waste of your time and money.It is definetly not effective and is not going to help you.

Mordcai Blau, MD