tell me how to go about this gynecomastia? any supplements or operation?

I am 25 and want to remove this gland which is really embarrassing me...I consulted a doctor..he said get operated but consult with the family first which hinted at something really painful..Pakistan does have the technology but still should I proceed? Thanks!

About Gynecomastia and Options for Treatment

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast #enlargement.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. 
The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. 

Enlarged Male Breat Reduction

Gynecomastia is easiy surgically treated by a plastic surgeon. using direct excision and/or liposuction techniques. First step is to look at causes which are many and include medication side effects, THC use (marijuana), steroids and other drugs, obesity, endocrine disorders and familal causes and rarely from a cancer.

Surgery to Correct Enlarged Male Breasts is only best option

There is no such medicines or supplements available till now to reduce male breasts and surgical procedure is the only option. In fact, it is quite simple procedure that involves liposuction ant removal of tough fibrous glands. It is done on an out patient basis on a pretty affordable cost. Search for ASPS Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in Gynecomastia Surgery

R. K. Mishra, M.Ch, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

I know you asked about supplements and if you find any you have to let us know because we are not aware of any that will reverse this problem. The surgery is fairly straightforward and I understand where you liveso if it bothers you enough you'll have to do the research and I'm sure you'll find someone who is competent. Good luck.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

You should find a doctor who is experienced with gynecomastia surgery.

You should find a doctor who is experienced with gynecomastia surgery.Go to his web site and look at all of his gynecomastia before and after pictures.The more the better.This is the only way you can see if you like his results.It is not important if in your country plastic surgery has the technology,gynecomastia repair is a combination of a lot of experience and art.You must do your homework for good results.

Mordcai Blau, MD