Any gynecomastia specialists on east coast of Georgia? Near savannah?

I had gynecomastia surgery 3 weeks ago and it looks as though there was no difference at all! I'm outraged and out 5,500. My chest still pokes out a but and now my nipples have this hard painful scar tissue lump behind them. So basically I wasted that money and can't work out for like 4 months and now have the nipple scar along with thick scar lumps under nipple. I am obviously not going back to the same surgeon. Would like to know if there is a gynecomastia specialist near savannah, GA?
Here is a link to help you find a suitable doctor

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.