Do I Have Gynecomastia? Should I Do a Hormonal Test? Am I a Candidate for Surgery? (photo)

I am 184cm tall, 86kg in weight, 37yo,slightly assymetric in face and body, not a smoker, not adrinker, no a drug or substance user, had large breasts at 13yo kind of liked them, then when quickly back to average untile around 25 yo, gained weight and breast. tried excerise, loose weight, when sitting they are sugging breasts, no pectorals. It is annoying and not attactiver to my wife.That for the background I will try to attach photos.

Great candidate

Hi! Youre a great candidate for gynecomastia reduction.   Male breast has fat and bresst tissue component.  You'll be fine. 

Gynecomastia can be well corrected.

It looks like you have routine  gynecomastia, that can be well corrected.  Usually a combination of liposuction and breast tissue removal through the nipple is involved.  Hormonal tests are not routinely done unless you have other problems.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Enlarged Breast

The photos you posted are very dark. It appears you have gynecomastia. A component of every patient with gynecomastia is fat or adipose tissue and a component is glandular breast tissue.Correction requires removal of both the fatty and glandular components.

Who is a Gynecomastia Surgery Candidate

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Do I Have Gynecomastia? Should I Do a Hormonal Test? Am I a Candidate for Surgery?

Liposuction or direct excision can help in your situation.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA