Can I work out after gynecomastia with liposuction in the lower abdomen.

Can I resume back to workouts in gym or to jog and drop my weight and resume back to gym. Can I take protein supplements for working out in gym?

Resuming Activity Following Gynecomastia Surgery

Perhaps, this may help provide you some insight. Usually 1 week after #gynecomastia surgery you can begin taking moderate walks or ride a stationary bike. Strenuous workouts or aerobic #exercise can begin around 4 weeks post-op. I suggest you get approval from your doctor before you begin any physical activity and workout regimens. It important to prevent any damage to the surgical sites as you are healing. This will decrease your chance of requiring #revision procedures in the future. The best advice is to be patient as it is still very early in your post-operative #healing. 

Male Breast Reduction Recovery

Here are the guidelines I give my patients for exercise after male breast reduction surgery: 
Patients engage in gentle activities of daily living for the first 10 days. No aerobic exercise for at least 3 weeks. Patients may take gentle walks after 10 days. Hiking and biking in 2 weeks then slow progressive exercises starting at 3 weeks with running and weight lifting and unrestricted exercise after 6 weeks if healing is otherwise normal.

Recovery after Liposuction and Gynecomastia Surgery

Usually after 6 weeks from an uncomplicated procedure, a patient can resume full normal activity. Follow up with your plastic surgeon for a release as doctors recommendations can differ.

Leo Lapuerta, MD