How long you need to wait to workout or run, after you have a surgery on the neck or under the chin?

I have a second part of a reconstruction of my neck and scar revision about 6 month ago and to finish a had the second part (under the chin) 6 days ago.

Necklift

Thank you for your question. The amount of time from surgery to working out should be determined by your surgeon. It varies based on the patient, procedure and recovery process. I suggest that you discuss with your board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post neck lift recovery

Your surgeon can best answer your question on when to return to activity such as running.  For a neck lift I typically allow return to running / aerobic activity after 14 days.  Again best to ask your surgeon who know exactly what was done.  

Raymond E. Lee, MD

How long to wait to workout or run after surgery on the neck or under chin?

I would really recommend contacting your surgeon for instructions on when to workout or run after your surgery on the neck or chin.  Each surgeon will have a different preference and also the extent of the surgery would influence how long to wait before exercising.  Your particular surgeon will be able to answer your question best.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon