How to get rid of this mark and how long will it take? (Photo)

I applied Dettol on my face, (biggest mistake) and after some time it started burning, I thought maybe it was treating the skin, working it's magic, but after some time it really started burning(painfully). And so I washed it off. And now a big scar has appeared. What to do, I want to get it to fade as fast as possible. Please help.

Dark scars and Melarase PM

We specialize in dark scars and pigmentation. I would recommend a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help lighten the dark scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar Management Magic

It's really difficult to tell from your picture and I'm not sure when you received the burn. I suggest you see a board certified dermatologist who can manage your burn and do treatment to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and manage scar treatment (lasers, microneedling/prp, peels). See an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.