Adding a BBL to a mommy makeover?

About how much would it cost to add a BBL to a mommy makeover in total? I just need a guesstimate I'm in the chicago area.

Adding a BBL to a mommy makeover?

Thanks for your question.  Adding a BBL to a Mommy Makeover will potentially increase your overall surgical costs anywhere from $5000-$10000.  Yes, I know I just gave you a really wide range there, but I think that is valid because surgeons and surgery centers differ quite a bit.  I am in the Chicagoland area, and my surgery center has flat rates for their anesthesia/facility fees.  In other words, they assign a concrete dollar value to each particular case.  Other surgery centers charge by the hour regardless of what procedure is performed.  There are advantages and disadvantages to both.  

Your surgeon will also assign a surgeon's fee for performing the BBL.  Like most other Plastic Surgeons, the more procedures you do, the more competitive my pricing will become.

One other thing I wanted to bring up...  Doing a tummy tuck, a breast augmentation/lift, and a Brazilian Butt Lift all at the same time is a LOT of surgery.  It can be done, yes, but make sure you have the right support system to help you with a pretty intense recovery.  I am certainly not recommending against it, just make sure you are prepared.  You'll want to really go through the postoperative instructions and recommendations in detail with your surgeon.  Best of luck!

Adding a BBL to a mommy makeover?

This is hard to answer as it depends on what else is being done and how much time is needed. I would expect between $2000 and $4000. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Adding a BBL to a mommy makeover

I typically do not perform both procedures at the same time because I believe the recovery would be too challenging. Most patients will have the BBL first and then 3-6 months later have the abdominoplasty +/- breast surgery.

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

BBL added to Mommy Makeover

As long as you are healthy and deemed a candidate for the procedure, then you can have combined procedures.  Make sure to seek consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Good luck!

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Adding BBL to a MM

I usually do all of these procedures at the same time unless there is a compelling reason not to. Using your tummy tuck incision is great to place saline and silicone implants. Not only is it possible to place your breast implants through your tummy tuck incision, it is my preferred method in that it does not take extra time and leaves no scars on your breasts. I have been using this approach for more than 25 years with great satisfaction from my patients. You might consider using the fat from your Lipo rather than butt implants.

Rough idea of the cost of a breast lift in addition to the tummy tuck

Usually I offer a reduced fee for the second procedure as it is more time efficient to perform the two procedures (breast lift and tummy tuck) at the same time as compared to doing the same two procedures on two separate patients.  

I estimate that the added cost may be $3K-5K more.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Dr Shortt strives to provide the best plastic surgery possible and is one of the top ranked plastic surgeons serving Oakville, Toronto, Mississauga, Georgetown, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton, and the GTA.

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Mommy Makeover and Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

Thank you for your question about Mommy Makeover.

Yes, a Brazilian butt lift can be performed at the same time as a mommy makeover.  

RealSelf provides average data for the cost of procedures in your area.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Quote of Adding BBL

Since the cost of procedures are specific to issues such as the procedure, the doctor, location, and more, then you should likely contact each of the individual surgeons with whom you have met for consultations to see what they would add to their already given price. It might be different for each of them. Good luck to you.