Used hydroquinone for long. Had side effect which are recovered now, want to have lighter complexion again?

I hv usd hdrquinon crm i.e. skinlite crm 4 abt 1 & hlf yr.In start the result ws very good as it ws wintr for 2-3 mnths, in sumer I got a pimpls & drker skin. stil I usd it fr 1 year. thn I stoped usng it. Bt pimples did not go. I consulted doctor and applied cream provided by him for 2 months and then stopped using anything on my face. It took 1 yr to recver completely. Now after 2 years.I am again usng crm frm last 4 wks bt I not get benefit bt making me more darker.Please help

Thanks for your query. You should stop using that cream right away. There are multiple other options available getting a fairer complexion. You should try rev light laser as they do make skin fairer. Apart from that you can undergo peels which also help in resurfacing and lightening. You can visit a dermatologist and get a treatment plan made for you. Hope It helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon