My gums recedes between dental crowns - how to fill gums gap? (photo)

Whether there is any solution for this problem

Doctor Answers 1

Receding gums

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for posting the picture. It looks as if you have gum disease and active decay present in your mouth, I suggest getting an appointment with a dentist for a complete evaluation of your oral health.

Dallas Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.