I Have Gummy Bear Implants 410 High Profile, I Am Unhappy, No Wow Appeal. Options

I want to change my implants to a more showy, perky, noticeable breast, I have the 410 gummy bear 455 grams, and despite thier weight and size I look flat chested, I had them out in after breast reconstructionn. They are high profile but they look like old lday boobs hanging down I want the bold stripper style looks ......

Doctor Answers 5

I Have Gummy Bear Implants 410 High Profile, I Am Unhappy, No Wow Appeal. Options

Great date night photo, but not very helpful. Need a posted frontal view. Exchange to 550 to 650 cc HP implants. 

Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

A lift for rounder look

A better photo would be needed to give you better advice. 410s are good for a perkier profile, but if you want that rounder, firmer look, you'd need  a lift, too. 

Ronald Levine, MD
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Bold stripper look

going to a larger high profile might give you that appearance for a while, but in time, due to the weight and the tissues stretching, you will sag. There is no way to keep an implant of the size you have or higher below the muscle to support it. About the only way you will have that stripper look long term is if you develop a capsular contracture and they stay high and firm, not a good thing overall. 

Julio Garcia, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Breast reconstruction or augmentation?

You used the term breast reconstruction.  This implies a post-mastectomy replacement of the breast as opposed to breast augmentation.  These are totally different processes with much different potential outcomes.  Please return to your doctor and express your concerns and if not satisfied, seek some other consultations.  Also, posting some photos here would help. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS
Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

Fuller breasts after reconstruction

Dear aol5833, 

It is difficult to give you advice without looking at photos of your breasts. But I think you might need either a lift or a round high profile implant that will give you fuller breasts especially in the top portion, or even both.

You will need to be sized with an appropriate implant to achieve the look you want. 

I wish you the best of luck.

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FRCSC, FACS

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 69 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.