Who's the best doc to get a BBL in Miami?

Click" class="redactor-linkify-object">http://www.realself.com/find">... here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Miami BBL surgeon

There are several outstanding BBL surgeons in Miami. Do your research as far a board certification, pre/post photographs, and safety record of the facility. You can also look up your potential surgeon on the Florida Board of Medicine website. 

Who is the best?

Hello jessica_97. Great question. To determine whom is the best is based on credentials. Research for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area of choice. I have provided a link for you to start your search. Best of luck. 

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Miami BBL

Dr Mendieta is well known in Miami for the BBL procedure.  Dr Jimerson is likewise well known in Altlanta for the procedure.  Most plastic surgeons, including myself, who perform the procedure use the techniques that Dr Jimerson and Dr Mendieta use.  Good Luck in your search.

Experienced BBL surgeon

A great question!  And every future patient is asking this question in their mind!
They are thinking about:  Safety, Cost, Results, Certification, Medical Board Clearance, Experience, etc. ?

After your AMA and AOA medical board, board certification, facility credential research, I would recommend spending time to read and make a list of the pros for each surgeon you are evaluating.  You will have a more peaceful experience through your surgical journey to a new body image. Research patient reviews and consider how many reviews are legitament.  This would be the best feel for your future plastic surgeon.  There is no complete standardization in the media for surgeon promotion before you have your surgery.  Most inexperienced surgeons will promote credentials or their society as a filter until they get enough experience in practice for good reviews.  Some with extensive fellowship training will use inventor names and publications until they have enough experience and reviews in their own practice.  In summation, any surgeon or facility can be spun both directions good or bad by the media frenzy and how much time the surgeon focuses on their social media.  

So, the only real information are the patients emotional and connected feelings for their surgeon's personality, communication skills, and amount of post op change in their body image.  And, all of these components are found in reviews from that surgeon's prior patients.  That is why this very form of social media (RealSelf platform) like other review sites are filling the gap of communication about surgeons performance.  And this also allows you to compare your surgeon with a more standardized playing field and less media influence on your research before you make a decision.  

And remember just as there is no real perfect fruit without blemish, there is not one surgeon that does not have a bad review, so if they look too good to be true then that should tell you there is too much media polish covering up the scuff.  So be patient and read the reviews as much as possible and don't base your life just on one review from each doctor, read until you have sense of peace and comfort with your surgeons performance.

I wish you well on your surgeon selection journey, remember surgeon selection is the only true variable you can control with your procedure, your recovery, and your life changing result,
James McAdoo DO FACOS

• AOA dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon 
  • 20 years experience 
  • 33,000 operative cases 
  • 10,000 BBL

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon