I have belly fat, how can I reduce my fat - I'm unmarried, so tell me the side effects also.

Reduce belly fat

Thank you for your question about your liposuction.

Liposuction reduces excess fat in body areas, removing the fat through a cannula (small tube).
Risks are low and recovery is usually fast -
I suggest you have a consultation to learn the details and for an examination to plan your surgery.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Reducing Belly Fat

There is only one way to reduce belly fat and that is to change what you eat. You cannot do this by "dieting." Instead, you must gradually change what you eat by moving toward a goal of reduced cards to where they are equal with the fat and protein and reduce the processing along the way so the brain gradually gets used to what you are changing to.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon