My tooth is half broken. What to do?

Hey when i was eating a solid thing sunddely i gets hurts and then i see that my rooten teen was half broken but half remaining so can you please say what to doo

Broken tooth

Hi, 

I would advise going to (if you haven't already) your dentist to have this tooth looked at. A broken tooth can lead to that tooth decaying and or causing a lot of pain. Once you lose a tooth you lose about 10% chewing ability; depending where the tooth is located. there may be increasing sensitivity and pain. To combat this, depending on the severity, may suggest a root canal. I advise you to seek treatment from a dental implant facility that is closest to you. Replacing the broken tooth will decrease pain and difficulty chewing.

Chicago Dentist