I have hollowness inside my eyes. Are there any remedies? (Photo)

My lower side eyes looks so deeper and cler show hole in there side its genitic my mother have same problem but i want to remove it bcz its looks so bad in my face. I m so sensetive person so some times i cries a lots i think thats the reason of hollwness its true or not?? Without filler hollowness will be remove or not??

Possible Lower Blepharoplasty?

Thank you for your question and photo! It looks like you would benefit from a lower blepharoplasty!  I advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation, and discuss your desired results.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Surgery for Under-Eye Hollows

Thank you for your question. From the photo I think you would be a prime candidate for lower blepharoplasty, or lower eyelid surgery. Lower eyelid surgery can amend the hollow section under your eyes. Please be advised crying does not lead to under eye hollows or aging eyes. However, if you rub and tug on your eyes as you are crying, these motions can lead to premature aging on the skin around the eyes. Without plastic surgery or the use of dermal fillers, under-eye hollows will not be reduced on their own.My recommendation would be scheduling a consultation with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon in regards to a lower blepharoplasty procedure. Best of luck to you!

Sam Rizk, MD

Fillers Can Work Well For Hollows & Dark Circles Under The Eyes

A genetic predisposition to lack of volume under the eyes or loss due to the aging process can give rise to the kind of problem you have. Happily, nowadays, this can be easily addressed via the use of injectable fillers. Up until relatively recently, ordinary Restylane was used for this purpose. However, the appearance of lumps within the delicate, superficial lower eyelid region led many to dilute the Restylane before injection. Nowadays, the company has made a more appropriate product known as Restylane Silk. In my Upper East Side Manhattan office, Belotero Balance, however, is my personal preference for this
very delicate region. (In my Israel satellite facility, where a far
greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers are available, I
typically opt for Teosyal Redensity II). 

The area under the eyes is not for inexperienced, novice injectors trained only to inject ordinary smile lines with plain Restylane. It is a very advanced injection technique, and so what is most important is that you find a board certified aesthetic physician and make certain to ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed. Best of luck.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Hollowness under eyes

This condition is usually due to lack of volume and support of the lower eyelid area. Correction can be achieved with fillers which may include fat transfer as well as cheek implants or midface lift.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO

Treatment of hollowness under eyes

It is possible to use a filler to improve the hollowness under eyes.  I generally prefer to use one of the hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane to treat that area.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon