After breast reduction one areola is pulling inwards. Is this common and will it turn out like the other? (Photos)

Two weeks post op from my anchor bilateral breats reduction and one areola is pulling in and folded/dented looking. The other areola is perfect. Just hoping this is something that will resolve as it worries me.

Breast reduction and nipple areola results

Obsessing over early results in the nipple areola area in the first couple of weeks is a useless exercise. So much healing is going on and the area will change tremendously. Give your self a break and trust the process. If something you don't like seems permanent after a couple of months, then discuss with your surgeon.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Breast reduction

At this point, you need to give it time to settle down.  Best to wait 3-4 months minimum to see how things heal.