Am I suitable for FUE? (photo)

I'm 29 years old and progressing towards a NW5-6. I can't take finastride or minox due to sides. I'm wondering if I'm eligible for FUE? I don't have any expectations of a full set of hair. Just want the same coverage as I have on the top of my head right now.

FUE procedure for class 5-6

A good candidate for transplant is generally a patient with realistic expectations and one that understand supply and demand.  It sounds like you have realistic expectations and therefore I think you are a good candidate as longs as you are looking for an age appropriate hairline.  I also think you can consider options of PRP and laser therapy.  You can also compliment the grafts with follicular unit mimicking using SMP.

Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Class 6 patient who is 29 years old

People with a Class 6 pattern of hair loss can have hair transplants. The use of FUE or strip procedures are options (see below). Adding scalp micropigmentation after the first hair transplant is something you might consider to make it look very full

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon