What is this?! I've had this growth on my forehead for as long as I can remember. (photo)

What is this??!! I'm 18 years old.

Doctor Answers 2

Could be a wart

This could be a wart you should see a dermatologist to get it evaluated and a plastic surgeon to get it removed.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

Growth on forehead

It is impossible to tell you exactly what the growth is on your forehead without seeing you but it may be a type of wart.  I would recommend having it surgically removed and sent to a pathologist to determine exactly what it is.  Since you've had it for many years, I do not think that it is a cancer or anything bad, but it could be easily removed.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.