I want grow beard on my face. Any suggestions?

Hello sir, i have no beard on my face and i' m 20 's year old . Plz give me solution for my problem

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair. Some men cannot grow a beard. There are no medicatio

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.  Some men cannot grow a beard.  There are no medications to grow beard hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grow beard on face

Critical point is when your family man strated to grow their beard .You may wait untill 23-24 to growth full of beard .But ıf you are 20 and still have no beard on your face we may transfer hair from scalp and results are very successfull .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

20 year old wants beard

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon