Why am I having drainage on only one side after a double mastectomy 8 weeks ago? Drains removed

Reasons for Drainage after mastectomy

Fluid leaking from the raw surfaces inside may not have had enough of a chance to stick and heal while the drains were in place, while the other side did stick and heal enough. Is the fluid coming from the incision? From where the drain was? From a raw or discolored skin surface? Has a darkened area or a scab formed? Is this thin, watery fluid? Rusty or bloody fluid? Is it thick like pus? There are many reasons and more information is required to give you the best answer...

Drainage after mastectomy

I think that you need to be seen by your surgeon to answer this question. There are not enough details given in your question to adequately answer your question.