Exercise after arm lift.

I'm still kind of "soft" under my arms and kind of loose. If I do excersizes to build triceps will that help to tighten up the area underneath. What do you recommend to help "fill in" the looseness??

Working out?

Thanks for your question. After 2 months, it should be fine to do some workouts to build up your muscles. Both triceps and biceps should be appropriate, but always discuss it with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes always, Dr. ALDO :)

Exercise after arm lift.

I think that you are thinking along the right lines. Building muscle and decreasing body fat should help you improve your outcome.  Sometimes, after arm lifting surgery, if excess skin/adipose tissue remains, revisionary surgery may be helpful. Best wishes.