Specializes in Breast Lifts in Miami

I need a Doctor that specializes in breast lifts in Miami breast lift without implants

Plastic Surgeon who Specializes in Breast Lifts?

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Breast lift or augmentation

In your best interest is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. In person evaluation and discussion would give you best information whether breast lift or breast lift with implant augmentation is better option in your case. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon