How long will care be needed for breast lift/flying back home how long?

I'm getting a breast lift without implant I'm flying out of town a 3hour flight, I'm going to be staying in a recovery house I need to know if I should book for 3 days than get a hotel to care for myself the rest of the days until I fly back home or book for 5 days at recovery house btw how many days should I wait to fly back home and when will my follow up be while I'm down there

The length of time to remain in town after breast lift before a return flight will be variable.  I am not sure there is time period that is universal.

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. There's actually no data that shows any risk of flying after surgery. Traditionally, surgeons will wait 5 to 7 days as a general rule but in my experience, this has not been an issue for my out-of-town patients. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Saint Clair Shores

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and travel

You need to talk to your surgeon as to when he thinks it is appropriate for you to travel after your surgery. Best of luck.