How long will care be needed for breast lift/flying back home how long?

I'm getting a breast lift without implant I'm flying out of town a 3hour flight, I'm going to be staying in a recovery house I need to know if I should book for 3 days than get a hotel to care for myself the rest of the days until I fly back home or book for 5 days at recovery house btw how many days should I wait to fly back home and when will my follow up be while I'm down there

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

My patients that fly in for surgery stay for 1 week.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo-lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The length of time to remain in town after breast lift before a return flight will be variable.  I am not sure there is time period that is universal.

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. There's actually no data that shows any risk of flying after surgery. Traditionally, surgeons will wait 5 to 7 days as a general rule but in my experience, this has not been an issue for my out-of-town patients. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Saint Clair Shores

Dr Kayser

Breast lift and travel

You need to talk to your surgeon as to when he thinks it is appropriate for you to travel after your surgery. Best of luck.

Breast lift and travel