What will help tighten this crepey skin on my neck? (photo)

Crepey skin on neck needs help. Anything non-surgical?

Non-Surgical Neck Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a non-surgical neck lift. A series of Exilis treatments will help improve the appearance of your neck. Exilis is a radio frequency treatment that uses heat without damaging the skin. The heat causes fat to melt away and stimulates collagen production which tightens your skin. Also, for daily use, Nectifirm from Revision Skincare is a great product that helps tighten the skin on the neck when used twice a day. To be sure what would be best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Skin improvement on neck

We have had awesome results using Pelleve on the neck.  We even treated a 90 year old woman's neck and have seen surprising results!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Non-invasive Neck Lift

Your non-surgical options are dictated by your specific needs which may include any of the below measures:
1)improving banding: Botox
2)improving under the chin fullness: Liposuction with oral sedation
3)improving skin looseness: VIORA REACTION radiofrequency
A consultation would allow us to customize your treatment plan.

Arian Mowlavi, MD