How many sets of refinement are allowed? (photo)

I have already gotten refinement twice. I've had a total of 80 aligners between my original set and two refinement sets. I just started my final aligner and I'm devastated to see that a new gap has opened up between #21 & #22. I thought for sure that I was done, but now I'm suddenly not happy and I will not live the rest of my life with this gap in my teeth.

Invisalign refinements

Invisalign currently provides unlimited amount of refinements in order to complete the treatment that is necessary. Speak with your dentist and let them know your are unhappy 

Philadelphia Dentist