I have an underbite. Would I be able to have my operation before braces?

Possibly Before and After!

Assuming your'e talking about jaw surgery, often times braces are done in two stages, a before and after surgery phase. With the technology available today, it's possible to visualize the end-result using 3D x-rays to know what YOUR different stages of treatment would be.

Possibly Before and After!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ortho surgery

Hi,
Yes some people have severe skeletel overbite and underbite, and they need orthognatic surgery in combination with braces.The right sequence:1st: You get a braces for couple of months, do initial leveling of your arches of your teeth2: your orthodontist and your oral surgeon coordinate, he will send all your records to your surgeon3rd, you have your surgey and they coordinate together4rd . you recover after surgery come back to your ortho and finish the braces.
Goof LuckGeorge Sahakyan DDS

George Sahakyan, DDS
Glendale Dentist

Ortho surgery

Hi,
Goof LuckGeorge Sahakyan DDS

George Sahakyan, DDS
Glendale Dentist