Is there any enhance Formula or anything like a herbal supplements to help my breast tissues? (photo)

I'm 34 always wanted bigger breast I've got no confidence an suffering from depression from this please help I can't afford surgery at all what else can I do

Breast enhancement

Dear raya03,

Thank you for your clinical post. From your clinical post you appear to have a modest amount of breast volume and there’s certainly nothing anatomic or physically abnormal about your breast, size or shape. Enhancing breast projection and volume is best done with breast augment surgery. There is also a non-surgical technique such as a bra suction couple system that may provide some improvement.

Fat grafting or harvesting fat from unwanted excess collections and injecting into breasts is a minimal invasive way to achieve increased volume and projection.

Unfortunately, there is no herbal supplement, pill or formula that can provide breast gland enhancement other than that that can be achieved through a standard birth control techniques with is unpredictable.

I would seek out counseling for your underlying depression as this is usually a contraindication to aesthetic plastic surgery. Concerns but not depression for one’s physical shape and form can certainly be warranted and a thorough discussion with an experienced plastic surgeon or breast enhancement techniques may be a step you take in the future.

I hope this information is of some assistance and best of luck.

To find out more, please visit the link below.

R. Stephen Mulholland, M.D.
Certified Plastic Surgeon
Yorkville, Toronto

No magic pill for breast growth

There is really no magic pill that will make breasts grow.  There are probably hundreds of snake oils advertised at the back of magazines but they don't work.  They only thing that will make breasts larger is more fat (put on weight) or increased gland size (hormonal influence such as pregnancy, breast feeding or birth control).  None of these are really good options simply to enlarge your breasts.  Surgery with an implant or fat graft is the only way to really augment you breasts.  Larger breasts may make you look nice but at the end of the day there is no promise it will change low confidence.  Speaking with your family doctor may be a better option than a surgeon.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training Program,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Is there any enhance Formula or anything like a herbal supplements to help my breast tissues?

No, unfortunately there are no creams, pills or foods that can cause breasts to grow. You can use certain bras and bra inserts to make your breasts look larger in clothing, but the only way to actually increase the size of your breasts would involve surgery in one form or another. It might be better to speak with your doctor about your depression and treat the underlying issues. Best of luck!

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Nonsurgical breast enhancement

For what is worth, your breasts certainly do not look abnormal or excessively small. They look natural, and many women would be quite happy with breast such as you have. I would advise you to do your best to find a therapist or such that can help you with your depression, as most likely this is seriously affecting your self-image. I bet that with good treatment for the depression, you might come to see that your breasts are fine.
In the meantime, if you're absolutely set on breast enlargement, I would advise against wasting any money on topical treatments, creams, etc. None of that works, and the majority of them are designed to take your hard-earned money out of your pocket. If you are set on augmentation, I would recommend saving bit by bit, until eventually you can afford the procedure that will actually work. Having it done through a hospital residency program or such sometimes can get you a more affordable augmentation. I hope this helps.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Works

The supplement industry has not been able to find specific breast enlarging creams or pills.
Sorry.
Breast Augmentation, or the Brava system or currently the alternative.
Some doctors are injecting your own fat.
Your breasts are not abnormal, but the desire for improvement is common one.
Get some help with your feelings and depression.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Even though brava is available a breast augmentation is still your best option for enhacing your breast shape.

Best wishes

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Enlarging breasts

Thank you for the question and if there was a reliable supplement for breast enhancement many cosmetic surgeons would be looking for work.  That said the Brava bra worn continuously may be your best solution short of surgery.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast augmentation without surgery

Numerous botanical supplements have been tried and nothing has been proven to permanently increase the size of the breast. There is a technique called Brava in which a suction type brought his worn for many weeks for many hours which will permanently increase the breast a very small amount by induction of growth. Fat grafting can be done in addition to this to enhance the result. Your best bet in 2016 is a breast implant placed by board-certified plastic surgeons. My recommendation is to save your money and go for that when you can. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Enhancing Breast Size

The most popular way to improve breast size and shape is breast augmentation performed by cosmetic plastic surgeons. Year after year statistical reporting shows breast augmentation as the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure performed in the United States, and this doesn’t look to be changing anytime soon. According to studies, more than 90% of women are satisfied with the results of a #breastaugmentation. This is largely because the procedure often improves a woman’s self-esteem, not to mention quality of life.

Concerned about breasts

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down because of your breasts.  You are not alone.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to help many patients with problems similar to yours.  I am not aware of any oral supplement that will provide long lasting volume and or lift of the breasts.  Based on your photo, it is not completely apparent if you are a candidate for augmentation, breast lift or both.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to examine you.  Many surgeons offer complimentary consultations so you can start a conversation about your concerns and hear your different options.
Our practice offers many financing options where surgery can be paid off in installments, and many other surgeons offer these options too.  Please don't sacrifice training and credentials of your surgeon for a lower price.  You could be left with a worse situation then before surgery and have to spend much more to correct the problem.  Good luck!

John McFate, MD