What's the name of the glue to fix my crown?

Doctor Answers 1

Glue should not be used to fix a dental crown #DrSoftTouch

There is not a kind of dental glue that can fix a fractured dental crown. If your crown is fractured, I would recommend seeing your dentist to have a new crown made. If your dental crown has come off, it's possible to have the crown recemented. This would need to be done by a dental processional. Schedule an appointment for an evaluation as soon as possible to have the problem remedied. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.

Saint Louis Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.