What would be best for my nose as far as rhinoplasty and corrections? (Photos)

My nose has always been a problematic source of lack of confidence, it droops down when I smile and in pictures it is most definitely not flattering. I would want to keep it very much natural and have it slightly pointed up. Is this possible without it looking strange since my nose is so wide? Also, I think my nose is slightly crooked. Thanks.

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.
In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Hi there,To get the results you are looking for, you might be interested in a rhinoplasty.During rhinoplasty we can reshape the underlying structure of your nose.In my opinion, refinig and mildly lifting your nasal tip will make the most difference. There is a muscle that attaches to the base of your nose and pulls the nasal tip down when you smile, that muscle can be addressed during surgery. The difference in skin thickness can be tricky to explain. Think of trying to show the shape of a pebble under a bed sheet versus under the comforter. Because your skin is thick we want to make sure we don't try to just make the nose small and shrink it, as you might not see the appropriate light reflexes and shadow lines if we make it too small. The plan would be to keep the nose with a femenine but strong profile. The best advice I can give you is to meet with a surgeon in person and discuss and consider doing a 3D simulation.
Hope this helps! Good luck

Myriam Loyo, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish making many different refinements to the nose, yet keeping it natural in appearance. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. Thick skin in the tip of the nose will prevent significant improvement in that area, so it's important to have realistic expectations. The nose can be straightened and made more symmetrical, the tip lifted and refined. It's important to release the depressor septi ligament which pulls the tip down with smiling and animation. For more information and many examples, please see link and the video below

What would be best for my nose as far as rhinoplasty and corrections?

The appearance of your nose can be improved with an artistically performed natural appearing rhinoplasty and possible septoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an examination and discussion about desired outcome. No one ever "needs" a rhinoplasty. It is an elective procedure and only you can determine if your nasal features concern you enough to do something about improving the cosmetic appearance of your nose and whether it would be worthwhile. 
Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do and how technically to do it based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. Additional information about the procedure will help you decide if it is a procedure that you want to pursue.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty - Thick skin and bulbous tip

I think you posted a duplicate question but I will answer in case you miss the other one. 
A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose.
One thing to keep in mind though is that there is a limitation to the amount of tip refinement you can achieve (how small/narrow) because of the thickness of your skin.  
While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results.

Donald B. Yoo, MD