I just want to know if miradry will only makes your ample not to sweat again or the whole body? (Photo)

Where can I go in Germany to get the miradry

Sweating?

One treatment reduces sweating and smell in the underarm about 75 to 80%. Some people will need a second treatment to get even drier. It does not affect the rest of the body and is currently to be used in the underarm area. Best, Dr. ALDO

Miradry

At the moment the Miradry treatment is mainly used to treat excessive under arm sweat, there may be doctors who treat other parts of the body but at the moment it cannot be used to treat the whole body.

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

MIradry reduces armpit sweating

Miradry works only where the microwave technology is applied.  In the US, we are limited to using it in the armpit region.

MiraDry

Miradry can only be used in the axilla region (armpit).  miraDry, does not have the capacity to stop all perspiration in the body. As for right now, it is considered optimal results when a patient gets approximately 80% reduction in odor and sweat with proper treatment of miraDry.

Hope this helps.

Grant Stevens, MD