What went wrong you think after during bonding the veneers? (photos)

they showed me how they look prior to permanently fixing them on they looked great they used a white glue and 2 teeth have white specs, it's not glue on them then front took has this grey brown patch looks like I have chocolate on my one tooth or venerie is so thin. I thought at the time it was the lighting but no!

Concerns with new #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. Unfortunately, there is no way to correct your current veneers now that they are permanently cemented. I would suggest speaking with your dentist about your concerns, so your veneers can be remade to your liking. I always tell people to judge the dentist on the quality of the before and after photos of their actual patients. This will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Veneer concerns

Thanks for posting a picture. At this point the best thing you can do is return to your dentist and share your concerns. There is no other way to correct these problems other than removing the veneers and remaking them.