I am looking to have a chin implant and a breast lift under $4500. Can someone help?

I have had implants many years ago in Atlanta, and the surgeon did a good job. I would go back however I don't recall his name. I would like to find someone I am comfortable with that I can afford and recommend to others.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Cost of a chin implant and breast lift

The cost of a chin implant and a breast lift is directly dependent upon the amount of time it takes to perform both procedures in an operative room, time monitored under anesthesia by an anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing both procedures in addition to all of the postoperative followup appointments. It's important to shop quality, not price. For more information, many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below