Although I have inner fat that can only be worked off through exercise, am I a good candidate for second stage lipo? (photo)

I'm 5 weeks post op tummy tuck with Lipo of flanks. I only have swelling around my scar and the bottom of my abdomen. My problem is I am still fat. I can grab my fat, twist, and smush it together. Even though I have inner fat, I'm sure I can't grab and bunch it up from the outside. I was told I was given a longer cut to give me a shape. I don't see a shape. I also had Lipo performed on my flanks and I really can't tell it was done. Should I wait a little longer for results I don't think will happen?

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would SwellX for the swelling and wear compression garments. In a few months, I would suggest Hidef Liposuction Revision which includes Exilis skin tightening, lipocavitation, liposculpting, fibrous release, Brazilian cellulite treatment.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Post liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Liposuction is not a weight loss tool and should be performed when you are at your ideal weight. It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. After this time, if you are still unhappy its likely you will need a revision procedure. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. I suggest continuing to follow your physicians post-op protocol and discussing any further treatment plans after the swelling has subsided.  The issue is you needed fat reduction first, which may have even included bariatric surgery or lap bad to reduce you 50-75 pounds and then perform the procedure. I suggest talking to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer