I am 8 days since my breast reduction. Both boobs are red and swollen. Is this normal or should I worry about infection?

Breast Reduction

This can be completely normal but without a photo it is impossible to really comment. If you think you are having an issue let your surgeon take a look at you.

I am 8 days since my breast reduction. Both boobs are red and swollen. Is this normal or should I worry about infection

This is impossible to assess over the internet. Any concerns need to brought to the attention of your surgeon. Please set up an appointment to be seen by him/her for evaluation. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Both boobs are red and swollen. Is this normal or should I worry about infection?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery;  online consultants will not be able to provide you with an accurate  evaluation or advice. Let your plastic surgeon know of your concerns, and seek follow-up, earlier than already scheduled if necessary, for accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.  Best wishes.