What would be the best method to fix this? (Photo)

What is the best method to fix this gap between my two front teeth. One of them is crooked.

Doctor Answers 4

Fixing a minor tooth shift can be easy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I agree with Dr. Merrill's comments.  There are several different clear aligner appliances on the market now that might be appropriate to fix your current issue.  It is a little hard to tell without more pictures, including what we call an incisal shot.  But from what I can see, an orthodontic consult or discussion with a dentist who provides clear aligner corrections, is in order.


Dr. Christian Yaste

3rd option to fix

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cosmetic bonding can easily give you a great result in 1 visit without filing down or drilling your teeth as required for porcelain veneers.  The dentist must be skilled and artistic and use  a material that when finished properly will be relatively stain free and chip resistant.  The result should last 3-7 years or longer with proper maintenance.  The cost will be 1/2 to 1/3 that of porcelain veneers.   The dentist should be able to place and shape the resin on your tooth quickly to give you a preview to help you decide if it will give you the result that you want.  
Hope this information is helpful to you. 
Dr. Gary Braunstein

2 options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
2 options , braces, for at least 6 months, changing the centrals angulation, and this will close the gap, but need to have good orthodontist to do it, 
option in 2 days, 
perform 2 veners in central teeth, the only thing is that you will need to grind those centrals but your results would be amazing and immediately. 
both options work,and you will find a solution for sure.

Crooked tooth options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You have beautiful teeth and wonderful overall architecture to your smile. The gap is due to the improper alignment or angulation to your 2 front teeth and your cuspid on your left is longer than the two central incisors as well--. Invisalign would be a great option. Reshaping and composite or porcelain veneering is another avenue to get that perfect smile.  Good luck!

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.