Will liposuction give me the desired results? What's the difference in the types of liposuction procedures and methods? (Photo)

I am 14 months post-op from having a Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck on 9/2015. I waited on my final results before seriously considering some other procedures. I think my surgeon did a great job. With that being said, I want the silhouette figures with the "snatched" waist and flatter stomach. Are my wants reasonable? If so, other than going to the DR can I achieve these results in the US?

Liposuction one year after a mommie makeover for a slimmer look?

* A liposuction would definitely remove more fat resulting in a slimmer figure.

* A personal examination would be necessary to asses how much fat would be removed.

* Liposuction is not a substitute for a healthy diet, which I highly recommend.

* I would definitely stay reasonably close to your area for the surgery as complications can occur and your post op course can be followed as it should be. I can assure you that there are thousands of plastic surgeons in the US that compare favorably with those outside of the US.

* Thank you for your question and photos.

Will liposuction give me the desired results? What's the difference in the types of liposuction procedures and methods?

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back and bra rolls should produce a very nice improvement for you.

Liposuction after mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• I agree with you that you have a lovely result from your breast and tummy surgery.
  • And I agree that liposuction around your torso will give you a better silhouette.
  • You may not get the skinny look seen on line unless you can lose some weight on your own -
  • The reason for this is that you have some internal tummy fat that liposuction can't remove.
  • If you go abroad, you do so at your own risk - and the risks are considerable.
  • You will get your best results and stay safe with surgery in the USA.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction question

First, I congratulate your plastic surgeon on a nice result.  I would also congratulate you on waiting for an adequate time period before assessing your results and determining what you might want next.  Based on your pictures, I think that liposuction would be excellent for final contouring of your results.  There are a number of different approaches to liposuction (regular, ultrasonic, laser-assisted, etc.).  I would suggest that you see your doctor or schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and advise you further.  I don't think you need to go to the DR for this.

Excess fat in your abdomen and hip areas will respond nicely to contouring with liposuction. The specific machine technology has less to do with achieving good results than the surgeon performing the procedure. Additionally, intraabdominal fat will not be dealt with using liposuction. It will require diet and exercise to lost the intraabdominal fat.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Liposuction

You appear to have a good result. I would recommend diet and exercise for 3 months, and see what affect that has.

Good luck

Liposuction

Liposuction may help improve your results.   I think the surgeon is more important than the machine.  Good luck.

Liposuction of abdomen post Tummy tuck

Hello, thank for sharing your photos and case with us, sometimes when a patient get a tummy tuck need a liposuction of the abdomen in a second round. it happen when the patient have a lot of fat in the anterior part of the abdomen. there techniques that include a front abdomen liposuction mixed with tummy tuck, but it will depend of the patient and the surgical technique that the plastic surgeon use, in your case, you need a front abdomen liposuction, with flanks and waist to complete it. it doesnt mean that you doesnt get a good procedure in the past becasuse it depend of how you where and the technique used. have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your results.  I would discuss your desired results with your surgeon to see if your desired silhouette is a possibility.  It appears that you have some excess adipose tissue in your waist, flanks and stomach that could be treated, but I feel that much of your excess fat is deep to your muscles and requires diet and exercise to effectively treat.  Hope this helps.